Open 24/7Located just 70 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport, the casino is owned and operated by the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. More than 8.3 million guests a year enjoy thousands of the latest slots, Vegas-style blackjack, high-limit gaming, incredible entertainment, sumptuous dining and a generous player’s reward program.
Since 1986, players have received over $2 billion in cash, prizes and giveaways, making any visit to Yaamava' Resort & Casino an exciting and memorable experience.
Yaamava' Resort & Casino is ready to play whenever you are.
Spin And Win
Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum.Sign up now
One Road Leads to Yaamava'
You've got questions. We've got answers
What is the gaming age at Yaamava' Resort & Casino?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino is a 21 and over establishment – which includes all events, promotions and dining outlets. The age limit to enter the casino is 21. Anyone under the age of 21 is not allowed on the premises.
What are your hour of operations?
We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What types of ID are accepted to enter and gamble at Yaamava' Resort & Casino?
The Casino will only accept the following, valid, unexpired, forms of identification:
- Driver's License (U.S. or foreign);
- Government-issued photo ID (e.g., U.S. or foreign including but not limited to U.S. state issued identification card, Mexican Matricula identification card, etc.);
- Passport (U.S. or foreign);
- Tribal identification card (if anti-counterfeiting mechanisms are in place);
- U.S. issued Permanent Resident identification card (also known as a green card or alien identification card; or
- U.S. Military identification.
Please note: This ID policy differs from California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, which require the following valid, unexpired forms of identification in order to purchase and consume alcohol:
- California Driver’s License/I.D. Card
- Out-of-state Driver’s License/I.D. Card
- U.S. Military I.D.’s without a physical description are acceptable as of 1/1/2010
- Both U.S. and foreign Passports with photograph, but without a physical description are acceptable as of 1/1/2010
- A person may not combine two unacceptable I.D.’s to make one acceptable I.D.
Is there a dress code?
At our Tukut Lounge, the following items are prohibited from 6pm - 2am:
- Torn clothing
- Baggy clothing
- Plain white t-shirts
- Hooded sweatshirts
- Tank tops (Female spaghetti strap-type attire permitted)
- Gym-type/athletic attire of any type (sweats, break-aways, etc.)
- Jerseys or jersey-style shirts
- Hats or headwear of any kind (hats, visors, ball caps, do-rags or bandanas etc.)
The dress code is subject to change without notice at management’s discretion. Any attire not mentioned above and that Yaamava’ Resort & Casino management finds inappropriate also will not be permitted. Any guest who alters his/her appearance after entering so that he/she is no longer within the dress code guidelines will be asked to leave the premises. This dress code is enforced solely at the discretion of Yaamava’ Resort & Casino Management. There are NO exceptions.
Can the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians donate to my organization?
The San Manuel Band of Mission Indians partners with many outstanding groups to positively impact in the community in the areas of Education, Health and Economic Development. See more information on our Charitable Giving and to see if your organization is eligible.
Do you have a lost and found?
Yes. Lost and Found is open 9am-12am, daily at the Club Serrano booth on the first floor, and can be contacted at 909.864.5050 x102814. To reach Lost and Found from 12am-9am, contact the Main Guest Services booth at 909.864.5050 x102836.
To claim an item in Lost and Found, the guest will be required to come to the Casino and present valid identification. Paperwork must be signed prior to release of property. Every attempt will be made to ensure property is released to the proper owner.
Is smoking allowed?
Yes, our new indoor Gaming & Smoking room features a state-of-the-art ventilation system, that provides a comfortable and well-ventilated environment for our valued guests to enjoy. The space is 2,533 square feet and holds 94 additional slot machines. The Outdoor Gaming & Smoking Patio is located on the first floor next to the Puuhia't Gift Shop.
What types of employment opportunities does Yaamava' Resort & Casino offer?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Yaamava' Resort & Casino team. The San Manuel Band of Mission Indians has grown to become one of the region’s largest employers. With careers at Yaamava' Resort & Casino, you become part of a team and part of a storied tradition, where the past of yesterday empowers the future of tomorrow. Whether your career is just taking off or firmly established, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and Yaamava' Resort & Casino offer a wide array of employment opportunities. To review our open positions and/or to apply, visit: sanmanuel.com/careers
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino allow pets?
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel recognizes the importance of service animals to individuals with disabilities and has established the following policy regarding service animals. Service animals are working animals and are not considered pets.
Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under applicable law. This policy ensures that people with disabilities, who require the use of service animals as a reasonable accommodation, receive the benefit of the work or tasks performed by such animals. Set forth on the back are specific rules concerning such service animals:
- Service animals must be properly trained.
- Service animals must never be left unattended.
- Care and supervision of the service animals are the sole responsibility of the owner who benefits from the support. The owner is required to maintain control of the animal at all times. In accordance with applicable ordinances and regulations, service animals must be immunized against diseases common to that type of animal, and all service dogs must have a current vaccination against rabies.
- Service animals must be treated for and kept free of fleas and ticks.
- Service animals must not solicit attention, visit, show aggression toward or bother any other persons or other service animals on the property.
- Except when performing a task for which it is trained, when a service animal is in a food service area, it must at all times remain on the floor in a location that is out of all paths of travel. Except when performing a task for which it is trained, a service animal cannot sit on the owner’s lap, on seats, or on any eating surface, and it must not be fed from the table.
- Service animals must not vocalize unnecessarily (i.e., bark, growl, or whine).
- Service animals must not block an aisle or passageway.
- The owner is responsible for ensuring the cleanup of the animal’s waste. The owner must not dispose of any animal waste inside the property, including in any trash cans or other containers inside the property.
Any violation of the above rules may result in immediate removal of the animal from the property.
Please use the service animal relief station located near the hotel front entrance.
Please note: No other pets are allowed on the Casino premises. Any violation of the above rules may result in immediate removal of the animal from the Casino. Click here for more information on service animals.
Do you have wheelchairs available for your guests? (Temporarily unavailable as part of our Health and Safety protocols)
If you do require mobility assistance please contact: 909.864.5050 X2837
Are there ATMs available at Yaamava' Resort & Casino?
Yes, we have over 60 ATMs and CDUs (Cash Dispensing Units) conveniently located throughout the Casino.
Can I cash a personal check at the Casino?
Customers can cash personal checks, but will be charged additional fees. Check Cashing Fees are as follow:
4% for Classic Club Serrano Members
2% for Emerald Club Serrano Members
1% for Amber Club Serrano Members
The fees are waived for Diamond and Turquoise Club Serrano Members.
More information on rewards.
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino offer currency exchange?
No, at this time, we do not offer currency exchange. US currency is accepted only.
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino offer gold exchange?
Apologies, we are not licensed to exchange gold. We only accept currency in the form of cash, coin or Yaamava' Resort & Casino chips.
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino have WIFI?
Yes, we offer FREE WIFI to each of our guests while visiting the Casino.
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino have phone chargers?
Yes, outlets and charging ports are located throughout the casino.
What is your baggage policy?
All guests are subject to the following guest bag procedures:
All bags will be subject to search upon entrance to the property.
- No wheeled luggage will be allowed.
- No bags larger than 9"x14"22" (or 2,772 cubic inches) will be allowed into the casino.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary equipment, however, equipment is still subject to search.
Employment Verification Questions
For verification of employment or income of a Yaamava’ Resort & Casino or San Manuel Band of Mission Indians team member, please contact Verifyfast at: www.verifyfast.com. Team member should provide vendor with the Company Code and his/her Security number, which are required to complete these requests.
What kind of gaming options does Yaamava' Resort & Casino offer?
Please see our health and safety hub for current slot and table game offerings.
Yaamava' Resort & Casino boasts over 7,200 of the hottest slot machines with denoms up to $5,000 and 150+ table games located throughout the Casino with Vegas-style blackjack, Pai Gow, or other exciting games, ranging from $5-$25,000 in our VIP rooms. Additionally, we offer over 200 video poker machines. For more information on all of our Casino games.
What are the different types of card games offered at Yaamava' Resort & Casino?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino card players enjoy thrilling, Las Vegas-style Blackjack and various table games 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Other table games include Three and Four-Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Mississippi Stud and California Craps (currently unavailable).
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino hold special tournaments or promotions? If so, what kind?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino offers special daily promotions with many great prizes to win. For Club Serrano members, there is always plenty of exciting action with special cash drawings and giveaways like the always popular Car Giveaway promotions.
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino have a collection for their table and blackjack card games?
How can I redeem my Free Play?
- Insert your Club Serrano card into the machine
- Press the Green Dollar icon
- Press the Black Arrow
- Enter your 4-Digit Pin Code, then press the Green Check Mark
- Enter a Whole Dollar Amount you wish to play
Why doesn't Yaamava' Resort & Casino have dice games similar to Las Vegas casinos?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino adheres to the gaming regulations set forth in their Tribal-State-Gaming compact. In accordance with this agreement, we substitute dice with cards in an attempt to bring your favorite games to California.
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino offer sports betting.
No. Yaamava' Resort & Casino does not offer that kind of gaming.
Is there a high limit room?
Yes, our casino features five high limit gaming areas with more than 40 high limit tables and 490 high limit slots - the largest and most in the world! Guests can enjoy an elegant and spacious High Limit room, designed and staffed with the high-limit player in mind. Enjoy the comforts of a private lounge with food and beverage service. Or, enter into The Vault - Gaming and Provisions, an ultra-exclusive VIP gaming space which is removed from the main gaming area and provides an intimate space where VIP guests can enjoy first-class amenities such as their own individual locker, private bathrooms and dedicated, personalized service as well as $25,000 table limits for one hand ($15,000 for two hands; $10,000 for three hands) in the exclusive gaming salons. As an added benefit, high-limit players receive personal attention from our Executive Hosts.
Do you extend Casino credit to your guests?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino is dedicated to the utmost in customer service. That is why we are now pleased to offer our VIP guests casino credit. For more information and how to apply for credit.
I need my win/loss statement. Where can I put a request in for that?
Request your win/loss statement. Your request will be processed within 2-3 business days. You can also visit the Club Serrano booth at the Casino.
Where can I update my contact information?
At the Casino, you can visit the Guest Services booth.
What services are available for gambling addiction at Yaamava' Resort & Casino?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino is a socially responsible business. In our commitment to putting our guests first, we have been recognized as a “Certified Responsible Gambling Establishment.” As such, all casino team members and management have received extensive training in order to gain an understanding of problem gambling, identify symptomatic behaviors and offer helpline referrals when appropriate. The casino has taken an aggressive approach to responsible gambling, posting signage and placing brochures in highly visible locations throughout the property and directing patrons to the 24-hour confidential Problem Gambling Helpline: 1.800.GAMBLER.
How can I get reinstated after a self-ban?
After one year, a guest can submit a self-exclusion reinstatement request in writing to:
Yaamava' Resort & Casino Compliance Department
P.O. Box 366
Patton, CA 92369-0366
Or FAX to: 909.425.5485
Attention: Casino Compliance
Visit our Responsible Gaming page for more information.
The request must include the following information:
1) Guest’s First & Last Name
2) Date of Birth
3) Mailing Address (for response letter)
4) Contact Phone Number
5) Brief statement requesting to be reinstated to the casino and why
6) Patron’s Signature (required)
Once the reinstatement request is received, processing time is approximately 3-4 weeks; however, unexpected delays may occur. Upon final approval or denial of the reinstatement request, a response letter will be prepared and sent to the patron via mail notifying them of the results.
If you have any questions, please call the Compliance office at 909.863.2230 ext. 3463 for assistance.
What if I have a dispute over my gambling outcome?
If you have a dispute over the play or operation of any Class II or Class III game at Yaamava' Resort & Casino, you have three days to notify the casino and 15 days to submit a completed Gaming Activity Dispute Form. Upon receipt of the Gaming Activity Dispute Form, the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission (SMTGC), an independent Tribal governmental agency, will investigate the dispute and provide a written decision within 60 days. If you disagree with the decision of SMTGC, you have 20-days to file appeal. All information and forms can be found here: sanmanuel.com/dispute.
Does Yaamava' Resort & Casino offer a rewards program for players?
Club Serrano is Yaamava' Resort & Casino’s FREE membership club and offers many benefits. As part of this player’s rewards program, players accumulate points based on the amount played and the amount of time played. These points may be redeemed for various, gifts, merchandise or added slot play, and is your entrance to exciting promotions and special tournaments and other member exclusives. Joining Club Serrano is absolutely free and allows players to take part in great promotions and contests. Players can sign up for their Club Serrano membership by visiting any Guest Services desk.
Can children dine in any of the restaurants at Yaamava' Resort & Casino?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino is a 21 and over establishment – which includes all events, promotions and dining outlets. Anyone under the age of 21 is not allowed on the premises.
What are the dining options available at Yaamava' Resort & Casino?
Whether it's time for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Yaamava' Resort & Casino offers an outstanding selection of dining choices. The Casino is home to one of the IE's top fine-dining establishments, The Pines Modern Steakhouse. Visit the very first George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen with authentic Mexican cuisine. Our all-you-can-eat Serrano Buffet has an outstanding selection of International cuisine and TuTu's Food Court offers fast-food options around the clock. Immerse yourself in the ultimate Rock 'N' Roll dining experience at Rock & Brews with interactive, state-of-the-art digital displays showcasing never before seen videos and live bands on stage in a space that truly rocks. Our state-of-the-art food hall The 909 is the ultimate sports bar in Southern California! A true destination for all sports fans featuring 78 seats for bar-top gaming with wall-to-wall LEDs. Featuring more than 150+ screens and 32 craft beers on tap with 4 delicious food outlets.
- Serrano Buffet
- The Pines Modern Steakhouse
- Hong Bao Kitchen
- Serrano Vista Cafe
- Radiance Cafe
- Rock & Brews
- George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen
- TuTu’s Food Court
- The 909
When is alcohol served?
A full bar is available 5pm - 1:15am Monday through Friday and 8am - 1:15am Saturday, Sundays and select holidays. Enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail at any of our bars located at Yaamava' Resort & Casino, where you can enjoy a fine selection of beers on tap & bottles, a full bar staffed with talented bartenders and much more. Visit our bars - Aces, Deuces, Overlook Bar, Tropical Storm Bar, Finish Line, Bar Bar Bar and Round Up Bar. Guests can enjoy cocktail service at The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Tukut Lounge, High Limit Bar, the bar at Rock & Brews, The Vault, or any of our restaurants/roaming cocktail servers.
Yaamava' Resort & Casino reminds all of our guests to drink responsibly.
Are there any food and beverage promotions available?
Visit the dining section, sign up for our e-newsletter, download our APP, or follow us on Social Media to be alerted to any of our promotions.
Can I bring outside food or beverages to the Casino?
Outside food or beverages are not permitted inside Yaamava' Resort & Casino except for sealed water bottles. Yaamava' Resort & Casino offers an outstanding selection of award-winning dining choices and restaurants open 24/7 for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
How many rooms are available?
There are 432 available rooms and suites available at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel. With options ranging from cozy double queens to expansive, luxurious suites, we have something to make you feel right at home.
How can I book a room at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino?
Experience a new kind of relaxation with best-in-class rooms, amenities, venues and more by visiting yaamava.com or calling 800-359-2464.
What is the standard check-in and check-out times for Yaamava’ Resort & Casino?
Guests can check-in at 4pm, while check-out time is scheduled for 11am.
Does Yaamava’ Resort & Casino require a deposit for incidentals?
Yes, the hotel requires a $100 deposit per night for incidentals. This must be done on a credit card; no cash option is available. The charge will be refunded within 5-7 days of checkout.
What is Yaamava’ Resort & Casino’s cancellation policy?
Please note that only cancellations made before the cancellation deadline are free of charge. If the cancellation is made after this deadline, or no cancellation is made at all, the hotel may charge the total price of the room. For non-Club Serrano Members, cancellations are accepted until 24 hours before arrival date, with a full return of the deposit. For Club Serrano Members, cancellations are accepted until 4:00PM PST on the same day of arrival, with a full return of the deposit. Any cancellations made after that time period will be charged a non-refundable, no-show fee equal to one night’s room and tax. For complimentary rooms, the cancellation fee is based on room type. To cancel online, click here, and then click “Modify/Cancel Reservation” and follow the prompts. Guests may also call 800-359-2464 to contact one of our friendly team members.
Are roll-away beds/cribs available?
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino is 21 and over only, so there are no cribs available. In addition, we do not offer rollaway beds in any room type.
Can I store my luggage at the front desk?
Yes, we are more than happy to look after your luggage. Contact our front desk for assistance.
Do you have Wi-Fi available for hotel guests?
Yes, we offer FREE Wi-Fi to each of our guests while visiting Yaamava’ Resort & Casino.
What discounts do you offer?
Club Serrano members can earn discounts and comped rooms by using their Club Serrano card while playing slots and table games. There are no additional discounts available at this time.
Is there an extra charge if more than two adults stay in the hotel? How many guests can stay in a room?
Our rooms are designed for two guests. However, our Standard Queen Rooms allow up to four guests and some of our suites allow up to six adults. Guests under the age of 21 are not allowed.
Is room service available? If so, at what times?
Room service is available daily, 24/7. Info can be found here and room service can be reached at 909-854-5050 ext. 10-6002.
Do you offer hairdryers in your guest rooms?
Yes, each room is equipped with a complimentary hair dryer for guest usage while staying at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino.
Do you have adjoining rooms?
Unfortunately, we do not offer adjoining rooms.
Do you have smoking and non-smoking rooms? Is smoking marijuana permitted on the property?
All of our rooms are non-smoking and marijuana use is not permitted at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino.
Do you have rooms that have services for those with disabilities?
We have ADA accessible rooms available in all room types. Please book the accessible room type online or call 800-359-2464 to contact one of our friendly team members.
Do you have coffee makers in each of the rooms?
Yes, Nespresso machines are available in all guest rooms.
Do the bathrooms have baths or showers?
All rooms are equipped with a shower, some room types are equipped with luxurious bath tubs. Call 800-359-2464 to contact one of our friendly team members.
How many floors does the hotel have?
The resort has 17 floors – with the exclusive Y Lounge situated on the top floor, featuring sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, where you can also enjoy breath taking views of both the sunrise and sunset. Guests staying in the suites or on the 16th & 17th floors have access to the Lounge. Casino access is located on the second floor, while spa/pool access is located on the third floor. Your key card will give you access to the Lobby and second and third floors as well as your room floor.
Are pets allowed to stay at the hotel?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino recognizes the importance of service animals to individuals with disabilities and has established the following policy regarding service animals to assist people with disabilities. Service animals are working animals and are not pets. This means that an individual with a service animal must have a disability as defined by applicable law, and the accompanying animal must be trained to do specific tasks for the qualified person. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals. This policy ensures that people with disabilities, who require the use of service animals a reasonable accommodation, receive the benefit of the work or tasks performed by such animals. No other pets are allowed on the Casino premises. Any violation of the above rules may result in immediate removal of the animal from the Casino. Click here for more information on ADA service animals.
Service animals are welcome to stay with their owners overnight and there is a pet friendly restroom area located out on the front drive.
How far in advance do I have to book?
As soon as you have planned your trip to Yaamava’ Resort & Casino or have received an offer. Book online at Yaamava.com or call us 800-359-2464.
Is it cheaper to book online with an online travel agency?
We will always guarantee the lowest rate when booking directly with Yaamava’ Resort & Casino. Club Serrano members can log in and redeem their points/rewards/comps as they book their room.
Is the online booking procedure secure?
Yes, we use the SSL protocol, so all bookings made on our site are secure.
Are children allowed to stay at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino?
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino is a 21 and over establishment. Anyone under the age of 21 is not allowed on the premises, including all events, promotions and dining outlets. Our partner hotel – Bear Springs Hotel – is located blocks away from the Casino and offers complimentary 24/7 shuttle service and discounts for Club Serrano members. Bear Springs is available to all ages.
I need more than one room. Can I book two rooms at once? What if I want to reserve a group of rooms?
Yes, you may book rooms based on availability. For room blocks, please contact our reservations team at 909-863-5701 ext. 152000.
What credit cards are accepted?
Accepted forms of payment include a credit/debit card (e.g., VISA ®, Mastercard ®, American Express ® and Discover ®).
Can I book a hotel room with my Yaamava' Resort & Casino points?
Contact guest services for discounted rates or comps based on your play. You can also book your room using your Club Serrano rewards and points by logging into the Club Serrano portal at Yaamava.com
Are there any taxes or additional fees included in my rate?
Yes, there is an Occupancy Tax and a California Tourism Assessment Fee that is charged to each room/night that totals 10% per reservation. There are no additional fees added to reservations booked by phone or through our website.
Do you provide irons and ironing boards during my stay?
Yes, a complimentary iron and ironing board is available in all rooms.
Can I order an amenity for a special occasion – e.g. cake, champagne?
Yes, our concierge desk is available 7am–11pm daily and can complement your stay with food and beverage options, floral offerings and more.
How can I get assistance with my luggage while arriving/departing my hotel room?
Our bell team is available to help. Please contact our front desk for assistance with your luggage.
I’ve left something at my hotel, do you have a lost and found?
Yes. Lost and Found is open 9am–Midnight, daily at the Club Serrano booth on the first floor and can be contacted at 909-864-5050 ext. 102814. To reach Lost and Found from Midnight–9am, contact the Main Guest Services booth at 909-864-5050 ext. 102836. To claim an item in Lost and Found, guests will be required to come to the Casino and present valid identification. Paperwork must be signed prior to release of property. Every attempt will be made to ensure property is released to the proper owner.
How can I obtain a copy of my bill from a previous stay?
We can easily track down a copy of your bill. Please call or email the front desk at email@example.com
Is breakfast included in the price?
No. But we have plenty of dining options available throughout the resort in addition to our 24/7 in-room dining. Visit Yaamava.com to learn more.
Why do you need my credit card details?
We will take a deposit of one night room and tax at the time the reservation is made.
Can I pay for my stay in advance?
Guests can pay in advance, but we do require payment for one night/room and tax while booking the reservation. If you would like to pay for your full reservation upon booking, please contact our reservations team.
Can I pay for my stay at the hotel with a different credit card than the one used to guarantee the reservation?
Yes, you can pay for a reservation with a separate credit card. We will be unable to refund the deposit prior to checkout, but will take payment on any type of credit card.
I do not have a credit card. Can I still book a room?
All bookings must be done with a credit card or with points/rewards. We do not accept cash for payment.
How do I know that my reservation is confirmed?
You will receive an email confirmation and confirmation number with all of the info regarding your stay.
How can I request an early check-in or late check-out time?
Early check-ins and late check-out times can be requested through the front desk. There is a nominal fee associated with late checkouts.
Can I purchase the bedding from my hotel room?
Not at this time, however we are planning to have our pillows and bedding available for purchase in the future. Stay Tuned!
Can I make changes or upgrades to my existing reservation?
Based upon availability, guests are more than welcome to call our reservations team to discuss changes or upgrades to existing reservations.
How many suites are available? Any multi-room suites available?
We have 128 Suites, including our Cloud Villa. Suites can be booked online or by calling 800-359-2464.
What is your safety/ cleaning procedure for each room?
Each room is cleaned to the highest standard every day. Visit our health and safety protocols here.
If I stay multiple nights, how often will you switch out my sheets/towels?
Towels and bedding will be changed out daily during service. Should you require additional assistance, please contact our front desk.
Is there anywhere in the hotel I can leave guest feedback?
Yes, upon check-out, you will receive an email survey asking for your feedback. In addition, feel free to reach out to us any time at @Yaamava on our social media channels or contact the front desk or speak to one of our friendly team members.
Do you offer shipping services?
Upon request, our concierge team will be happy to ship items out for guests.
Do you offer laundry services?
Yes, we offer laundry services. Please contact our Concierge Team for assistance.
Do your rooms have refrigerators?
All suites have small beverage refrigerators. Medical refrigerators are available upon request.
Do your rooms have a mini bar?
Our hotel rooms are not equipped with mini bars, but guests are welcome to call in-room dining to order beverages and/or other items directly to their room to enjoy during their stay.
Do you offer hypoallergenic bedding?
We have cotton bedding in all guest rooms on the 5th–15th floors. Rooms and suites on the 16th and 17th floors have feather bedding/linens but can easily be switched out if a down alternative is needed.
We are always happy to assist.
Does your resort have a dress code?
The resort does not have a dress code. However, swimwear is allowed in the Spa and Pool area only, while cover-ups and shoes are required in the Casino, including at all lounges, bars and restaurants.
The Tukut Lounge also has a dress code for events. Click here.
Can my additional guest(s) check in before me?
Only the primary guest can check-in for the reservation.
Can I bring personal food/drinks?
Hotel guests are not allowed to bring outside food/beverages.
Where can I get ice?
Please contact our in-room dining team and we will deliver an ice bucket to your room.
What if I lose my keycard?
If a guest misplaces their keycard, simply contact the front desk. After your identity is verified, a new key card will be created for your use.
Where is the hotel located?
Yaamava' Resort & Casino is at:
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
Where is the nearest airport?
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino is:
Located 5 miles from San Bernardino International Airport (SBD) -
Located 26 miles from Ontario International Airport (ONT) – Directions
Located 60 miles from John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA) - Directions
Located 82 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – Directions
Located 115 miles from San Diego International Airport (SAN) – Directions
Where is the nearest train station?
The San Bernardino Depot is at:
1170 West 3rd Street
San Bernardino, CA 92410
Can I rent a car at the hotel or nearby?
We do not offer that service at this time. However, Lyft/Uber and Taxi pick-up and drop-off is located on the third floor of the parking garage. Hotel guests can also be picked up at the hotel valet.
How much do you charge for parking?
Parking is FREE and always easy and convenient at Yaamava' Resort & Casino. Guests can choose to self-park in either of our six-level parking structures or opt to use the valet parking service which offers the convenience of curbside drop-off and pick-up.
How much are your Hotel valet services?
Valet is complimentary for hotel guests. Valet is offered to Yaamava' Hotel reservations and only one vehicle per room reservation.
What type of amenities are offered to guests?
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino proudly boasts over 7,200 slots – the most in the West – over 150 table games and five High Limit rooms, featuring the largest high limit offerings in the world. We offer award-winning dining, top-notch entertainment, a luxurious pool experience and relaxing spa and a fitness center, as well as our concierge services and floral program.
Does Yaamava’ Resort & Casino offer a pool and hot tub?
Yes, surrounded by native trees, the pool deck at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino invites you to cool off in crystal clear waters or sunbathe in one of our poolside loungers. The pool is open daily from 8am–10pm (in season) and 9am – 5pm (off season) for hotel guests ONLY. Pool side beverages and dining are available at the Helix Bar and Radiance Café (seasonal hours vary). In addition, In-Room Dining is available from the Pool Deck.
Does Yaamava’ Resort & Casino have a business center?
Please contact our Concierge team for any business center needs.
Does the hotel have an App?
Make the most out of your stay at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino by using our App. With a quick tap, the Yaamava’ Resort & Casino App seamlessly connects you with what you need, when you need it. Info here.
Does the hotel have a meeting & conference room?
We have plenty of options available to meet your needs. Please see our Meetings & Events page for more information.
Do you have a fitness center?
Yes, we have a fitness center available for hotel guests with cardio equipment, free weights and more. The center is open daily 7am–10pm with fitness trainers available by appointment only. Please call Serrano Spa at 909-686-7097 for details.
How can I make a reservation at the pool?
Guests can call the Serrano Spa at 909-686-7097 to book a cabana at the pool. For more information, visit Yaamava.com/pool
How much is it to book a cabana?
Cabana packages are available at all price points starting at $500 Mon-Thurs/$1,000 Fri-Sun. Daybed packages start at $175 weekdays/$225 weekends. For more information, visit Yaamava.com/pool
Can I check-in/check-out through the App?
We do not currently offer that functionality, however, it is on our road map. This app is a wonderful addition to the Yaamava' Resort & Casino experience and is designed to provide Club Serrano members with the information that matters most to you. Learn more at Yaamava.com/app
Yaamava' App Questions
- What can I access with the App?
- You can book your next hotel stay through the App.
- You are eligible for App Exclusive Offers.
- When signed in, you have access to all of your Upcoming, Active, and Expired Offers.
- You have access to Current & Upcoming Promotions, as well as our Live Entertainment Calendar.
- You have access to your Club Serrano Tier Points, Slot Points and Earned Rewards.
- How do I download or install the app?
- If you have an Apple iPhone:
- 1. On your device, tap on App Store.
- 2. In the bottom menu, tap on SEARCH
- 3. Input “Yaamava’” into the search input field, then press the SEARCH button located at the bottom right of the screen.
- 4. Look for the “Yaamava’ Resort & Casino” app and press “Get” to download and install the app onto your phone.
- If you have an Android:
- 1. On your device, go to the Apps section.
- 2. Tap on Google Play Store.
- 3. The app will open and you can search for “Yaamava’”.
- 4. Locate Yaamava’ Resort & Casino app, and tap on INSTALL.
- What devices are compatible with the app?
- iPhone 5s and above. Must be running iOS 12 and above.
- Android 7.0 and above.
- The app is not available to install/download for tablets.
- How do I log into the app?
- 1. You must have an app/online account to log in. If you do not, please register your Club Serrano card to create an online account.
- 2. To create an online account, open the app and tap on the “LOG IN” button on the home screen, then tap on “Link My Card / Create An Account” at the top of the log in screen, and follow the steps. Be sure to have your Club Serrano ID # and 4-digit PIN or Date of Birth ready to create an online account.
- Note - If you use MyClubSerrano.com, the app uses the same login email and password.
- I have a Club Serrano membership/card, how do I log into the app?
- You must register your Club Serrano card for an app/online account.
- Tap on the “LOG IN” button on the home screen. At the top of the Log In screen, tap on “Link My Card / Create An Account.” Follow the steps to create an account and unlock all the exclusive app features. Be sure to have your Club Serrano ID #, 4-Digit PIN or Date of Birth ready to complete the registration forms.
- Do I need a Club Serrano membership to log in to the app?
- Yes, you must have a Club Serrano membership/card to unlock all the exclusive features of the app.
- If you do not have a Club Serrano membership, you can still enjoy some of the features of the app, but we highly encourage signing up for Club Serrano and creating an app account.
- Why am I not getting an email to create my account?
- You can try checking your Spam folder.
- You may already have an App/Online account because:
- 1. You use MyClubSerrano.com; if so, please log in to the App using the same credentials.
- 2. You have requested a Win/Loss Statement online in the past, which subsequently creates an account for you automatically. Please try to reset your password. From the home screen, click the “LOG IN” button. Then, click on “Forgot password?” Submit the email you attempted to link/register. You should receive an email to reset your password, simply follow the steps to do so.
- If I already have an email address on file for my Club Serrano membership/card, do I still need to sign up?
- You can use the email address on file to sign up and link your card to your account.
- Do I need to use the email I have for my Club Serrano membership account or the email I receive promotion emails through?
- No, you can use a different email than what you use for your membership.
- Be sure you have access to that email account in order to verify your email or device.
- How do I change/update my password?
- 1. Open the app. Tap the “LOG IN” button on the home screen, then on the Log In screen tap on “Forgot password?” and enter the email associated to your online account. If the email is valid, you will receive a pop-up alert that confirms an email with a link to reset your password has been sent. Follow the instructions in the email.
- 2. If you are logged in, tap the “More” icon in the bottom menu, tap on “Update Password”. Tap the “Updated Password” button. You will be alerted that an email has been sent to update your password. Follow the instructions on the email.
- 3. If you are not logged in, on the home screen, tap on LOG IN, then tap on “Forgot Password?” Enter the email associated to your online account. If the email is valid, you will receive a pop-up alert that confirms an email with a link to reset your password has been sent. Follow the instructions in the email.
- 4. If you are still having trouble with your password, please contact Guest Services.
- Why do I keep getting logged out of the app?
- You will automatically be logged out of the app every 7 days to ensure your information is secure.
- If you would like to manually log out, tap the “More” icon in the bottom menu. Tap the “Log Out” button.
- How do I view my offers in the app?
- 1. You must be logged in to the app to use this feature.
- 2. Once you are logged in, you will see an “Offers” icon in the bottom menu. Tap on the “Offers” icon to view your current and future offers, along with your redeemed and expired offers. Tap on an offer in the “Active” section to view more details.
- Can I request my Win/Loss Statement through the app?
- 1. You can access your Win/Loss Statement in the “More” icon on the bottom menu.
- 2. Tap the Win/Loss Statement option.
- How can I book a hotel stay through the App?
- 1. Select the Hotel icon on the Home Screen.
- 2. Tap your preferred room style, then tap “Find A Room”.
- 3. Select your dates, select your room, and then tap “Book Now”.
- 4. To use your Hotel Offer or to view discounted pricing, you must be logged in to your App Account.
- Who do I contact if I am still having trouble with my App?
- 1. If you are having trouble with your App, please Call Us by tapping on the “More” icon in the bottom menu. Then, tap “Call Us”.
- 2. You can press the phone number to call Guest Services.
Where can I buy tickets?
Please visit AXS.com, Yaamava Theater, or the Yaamava’ Theater Box Office, located on the second floor by the Enclave and open send seven days a week 12pm – 6pm, to purchase tickets. The box office will remain open during events until the conclusion of the show. Guests can contact the Box Office at 1-833-YTSHOWS during regular business hours.
AXS is the only authorized ticket-selling agent of Yaamava’ Resort & Casino. Yaamava’ Resort & Casino cannot be responsible for the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source and will not honor counterfeit and other invalid tickets.
Club Serrano members can also earn comped and discounted tickets by using their Club Serrano card. Check the Yaamava’ Resort & Casino app, the MyClubSerrano.com portal, or check with your host for more information.
What is the seating capacity for Yaamava’ Theater?
The 131,000 square foot arena offers an intimate experience with seating capacities ranging from 2,500 – 3,000 seats guests.
Are suites available?
Yaamava’ Theater boasts nine private suites with capacity ranging from 10 – 22 guests. They offer plush seating, private restrooms, and dedicated drink service/catering. For more information, please contact VIP Services or your Casino Host.
Can my child come to a show?
All guests of Yaamava’ Theater, Yaamava’ Resort & Casino, our hotel/resort, spa/pool - all of our amenities - and restaurants, must be 21 or older – with valid ID – to enter and attend an event at Yaamava’ Theater.
How do I get to Yaamava’ Theater?
Yaamava’ Theater is located at:
Yaamava' Resort & Casino:
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
All casino drop-offs and pick-ups - including Taxis, Ubers, Lyfts, and other ride services, should utilize our rideshare area on the fourth level of the North parking structure to pick up and drop off guests. Please note that this is a drop-off and pick-up zone only. No parking or waiting of any kind is allowed.
Is there a charge for parking?
Parking is FREE and always easy and convenient at Yaamava' Resort & Casino. Guests can choose to self-park in either of our six-level parking structures or if a hotel guest or Diamond/Turquoise member, use the valet parking service which offers the convenience of curbside drop-off and pick-up. Please Note: Vehicles must be smaller than 8'2" to utilize the parking structure. There are 5,600 parking spots available with an additional 750 at our overflow lot.
Are cameras allowed inside Yaamava’ Theater?
Non-professional, non-flash, still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). Video and audio recording is prohibited. Please note that some shows will have a different camera policy. Please see the specific event page or contact us for more information. Camera bags of any size are not permitted.
Are bags allowed inside Yaamava’ Theater?
Bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs sized up to 18” X 18” are permitted and are subject to security inspection and an X-Ray machine security screening.
Can I bring my own food or beverages inside Yaamava’ Theater? What food options are available?
Food from the casino will not be allowed inside the venue, however, beverages are allowed. Dining options are available throughout the Casino – visit Yaamava.com/dining for more information, menus, hours of operation, and reservations.
When do the doors open for an event?
Door opening times for Yaamava’ Theater events will vary according to each event. Please visit the specific event page for details.
I have my tickets already; which entrance do I use?
All entrances to Yaamava’ Theater are through the Casino, with entrances located on both levels, located on the first floor next to Lotus 8 Palace, while the second level entrance is located next to Tropical Storm. Please check your ticket for the entrance that is located closest to your seat.
First Floor Entrance: Tickets in Sections 100-105 and Sections 1, 2, and 3 as well as GA tickets.
Second Floor Entrance: Tickets in Sections 201-205, 301 -303, 401-403, Suites 1-9, and Boxes A – D.
Am I allowed to leave the venue and come back?
Yes. Guests who need to leave the venue and return must have their ticket scanned out before exiting the venue. Upon return, guests will repeat the security screening and ticket scanning process to re-enter the theater.
How can I get a birthday/anniversary message on the video board?
We will not be offering any type of messaging at our events at this time. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Places to eat or drink before/after a Yaamava’ Theater event?
Yaamava’ Resort is home to six dine-in restaurants and seven casual dining options as part of our award-winning culinary offerings. In addition, Yaamava’ Resort & Casino is home to over 10 bars and lounges. For more information, visit Yaamava.com/dining.
Where can I smoke inside Yaamava’ Theater?
Like Yaamava’ Resort & Casino, Yaamava’ Theater is a smoke-free venue. Smoking is not permitted in the theater, casino, or hotel/resort at any time. We have three designated smoking sections for the property – on the level 1 outside of valet as well as outside of Lotus 8 palace and on level 2 by the Enclave.
Is there a Lost and Found at Yaamava’ Theater?
Yes. Lost and Found is open 9am-12am, daily at the Club Serrano booth on the first floor, and can be contacted at 909.864.5050 x102814. To reach Lost and Found from 12am-9am, contact the Main Guest Services booth at 909.864.5050 x102836.
To claim an item in Lost and Found, the guest will be required to come to the Casino and present valid identification. Paperwork must be signed prior to release of property. Every attempt will be made to ensure property is released to the proper owner.
What happens if my event is postponed or canceled?
In the event that a Yaamava’ Theater event is canceled or postponed, please visit the box office or your point of purchase for information on refunds.
Where can I find an ATM or CDU?
While Yaamava’ Theater does not have any ATMs or CDUs, over 100 ATMs and CDUs are located throughout Yaamava’ Resort & Casino – including just outside of the first and second level entrances.
Does Yaamava’ Theater have a coat check or storage?
Yaamava’ Theater does not provide an area to check coats or personal belongings. Yaamava’ Theater is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
How do I contact the theater/box office?
Yaamava’ Theater welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our guests. To contact us via e-mail, use our Online form: Yaamava.com/contact or call the Box Office at 1-833-YTSHOWS. If you are at an event and need to contact us about a spill or an unruly guests, please contact one of our ushers. The box office is also open every day from 12pm – 6pm, located on the first floor near the Enclave.
Where do I go if I require first aid?
There is a dedicated First Aid room located on the first floor near the entrance. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our team.
Can I pass out my flyers for my band? Product samples?
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed materials and the sampling/distribution of products is prohibited.
Where can I stay before or after a show?
Yaamava’ Theater is located at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino, and features a 17-floor hotel and is the perfect destination for the adventurer, the thrillist, and the night owl. Each of the 432 carefully crafted rooms mixes traditional, modern, and natural touches with luxurious comforts to provide you with a place of calm respite before embarking on your next adventure. For information on booking a hotel, click here.
We also partner with Bear Springs Hotel, located blocks away from the casino with complimentary 24/7 shuttle service and discounts for Club Serrano members. For rates and availability, visit bearspringshotel.com.
What is the list of prohibited items?
- The following is a current list of items that are prohibited at all Yaamava’ Theater events and is subject to change. Please contact us here for specific policies/information.
- Laptops & Tablets
- Weapons of any kind.
- Laser pointers, flashlights, fireworks, etc.
- Drugs and/or illegal substances
- Outside food & beverage, glass bottles, cans, flasks, coolers (beverages from Yaamava’ Casino outlets are permitted).
- Professional photography equipment, audio/video recording devices, tripods, monopods
What if I lost my ticket? What if my ticket was stolen?
For lost tickets, guests must contact the box office. For stolen tickets, guests should contact local law enforcement first, then their point of purchase.
Where can I get official show merch?
For information regarding merchandise, please visit our merchandise booth located outside of the main entrance on Level 1.
Where are the restrooms?
All restroom facilities at Yaamava’ Theater are wheelchair accessible and are clearly marked in the lobby of each level. Each suite comes with its own private restroom bathroom.
Does Yaamava’ Theater have a will call?
Yaamava' theater does not offer will call services.
Can I host my event at Yaamava’ Theater?
Yaamava’ Theater is not available for private events. For more information on hosting your event at our Resort please visit our Meetings & Events page.
Does Yaamava’ Theater offer tours?
Due to our event schedule, we are unable to offer tours of the building.
Are guests allowed to stand?
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and on chairs is strictly prohibited.
Can I resell my tickets? Buy third party tickets?
To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should not attempt to sell their tickets and make their purchases through authorized outlets only. Yaamava’ Theater assumes no responsibility for tickets which are not purchased through our Box Office or AXS.
Does the arena theater have WIFI?
Yes, we offer FREE WIFI to each of our guests while visiting Yaamava’ Theater.
Do guests go through a security screening?
For safety purposes, all guests entering the theater are subject to a metal-detector screening and visual inspection conducted by Yaamava’ Theater Security personnel. Yaamava’ Theater reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in violation of the Code of Conduct and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from Yaamava’ Theater.
Is there a dress code?
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to deny entry to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate. Costumes, props, full face masks, and face paint are not allowed.
Do you have assisted listening devices? Do you offer accessible seating? Are ear plugs provided?
At Yaamava’ Theater, the comfort and experience of all of our guests is our top priority. We offer Assisted Listening Devices and have Accessible seating available for our guests. In addition, Ear Plugs and Sign Language Interpreters are available upon request. Please see the Box Office or contact one of our friendly team members for more information.
My Club Serrano Questions
- What can I access through My Club Serrano?
- Tier Status and Last Trip Points
- Active and Upcoming Offers
- Slot Points and Earned Rewards
- Win/Loss Statements and more
- Do I need to be a Club Serrano member to create a My Club Serrano account?
- Yes, you must have a Club Serrano membership/card to unlock all the exclusive features of My Club Serrano.
- How do I access My Club Serrano?
- You can access My Club Serrano by logging in through the Yaamava’ website.
- Simply visit the Yaamava’ website and click the “My Club Serrano Login” link that is located at the top left corner.
- How do I sign up for My Club Serrano?
- 1. To create an account, click the My Club Serrano link on the top left corner of the Yaamava’ website.
- 2. Click "Sign Up", provide your email address, and click "CREATE ACCOUNT". You will be prompted to check your email address for a verification link to proceed with the registration process. The next page will direct you to check your email address (the email address you entered on the previous screen).
- 3. To complete the registration process, confirm your email address by clicking ‘Verify Email’.
- 4. Enter your Club Serrano card number and Date of Birth.
- 5. Create your My Club Serrano password to complete your registration.
- Please note: If you use the Yaamava’ App, you will use the same login email address and password to create your My Club Serrano account.
- I have a Yaamava’ Resort & Casino App account, can I use the same login information to access My Club Serrano?
- Yes, you can sign-in using the same login email address and password you use for the Yaamava’ Resort & Casino App.
- Why am I not receiving an email to create my account?
- You can try checking your Spam folder. You will have 24 hours to confirm your email address.
- You may already have a Yaamava’ Resort & Casino App account or a My Club Serrano account.
- 1. If you have already created an account, you will receive a message on your login screen. If so, please log in to My Club Serrano using the same login information you used to sign up
- 2. If you do not remember your password, please click on “Forgot your Password” or “Need Help”.
- How often is My Club Serrano updated?
- My Club Serrano account information is updated in real-time. Simply refresh your web browser to view your updated slot points, offers, earned rewards, and more!
- Are all my offers and offer details shown through My Club Serrano?
- You have access to all available, upcoming, redeemed, and expired offers. Please note, some invites and special offers may not be shown.
- Can I book a hotel stay through My Club Serrano?
- 1. Yes, select the “Book Now” link on the website.
- 2. Select your preferred dates.
- 3. Choose your preferred room style and then click “Book Now”.
- 4. Fill out the information requested and click “Continue to Checkout”.
- Please Note: To use your Hotel Offer or to view discounted pricing, you must be logged in to My Club Serrano.
- How do I access my Win/Loss statements?
- 1. You can access your Win/Loss Statement in the “Win/Loss” tab on the My Club Serrano page menu.
- 2. Select the timeframe you would like to view.
- 3. Your win/loss (tax) statement will automatically update based on your selection.
- 4. Select "PRINT PDF" for a printable version of your statement.
- Please note: The report will not appear until AFTER the calendar year concludes.
- Whom can I contact If I continue to have issues?
- Please call 800.359.2464 or contact your Host.